Papua New Guinea vs Scotland, Match 4 Prediction
Today Match Details
- Series: ICC CWC League 2, 2019-23
- Date: Wednesday, 13th April, 2022
- Time: 16:00 PKT – 16:30 IST – 11:00 GMT
- Venue: Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
PNG vs SCO Live Streaming
- TV channels: The match will be broadcasted on Star sports.
- Live Streaming: The match will be live streaming on Disney+ Hotstar.
PNG vs SCO Live Score
- Live Cricket Score: You can watch the live score of the match here: PNG vs SCO 4th Match Live Score.
Last 5 Matches on this Venue
- Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
- Average 1st Inning Score: 204
- Batting 1st: 3
- Batting 2nd: 2
In the last 2 matches on this ground, the batters have not been able to put up a strong score on the board, and the bowlers have held an edge over them. The winning totals for the team batting first can be around 225.
Papua New Guinea Squad:
Assad Vala (C), Tony Ura, Sese Bau, Nosaina Pokana, Charles Amini, Simon Atai (WK), Jason Kila, Hiri Hiri, Semo Kamea, Riley Hekure, Norman Vanua
Matthew Cross (WK), Kyle Coetzer (C), Calum MacLeod, Richie Berrington, George Munsey, Dylan Budge, Michael Leask, Mark Watt, Gavin Main, Alasdair Evans, Hamza Tahir.
Papua New Guinea vs Scotland Last 5 Matches
- PNG: L W W L W
- SCO: W W L W W
Papua New Guinea vs Scotland Cricket Tips
Key Players to have in your Team
- Richard Berrington (Batter)
- Assad Vala (All-Rounder)
- Matthew Cross (Wicket Keeper)
- Hamza Tahir (Bowler)
Who will win Today Papua New Guinea vs Scotland
Scotland are expected to win this match.
PNG vs SCO Dream11 Team Prediction
Wicket KeeperMatthew Cross
BattersRichard Berrington, Kyle Coetzer, George Munsey
All RounderNorman Vanua, Michael Leask, Charles Amini, Assad Vala
BowlersMark Watt, Hamza Tahir, Chad Soper
Captain – Vice-CaptainKyle Coetzer (C), Chad Soper (VC)