India vs South Africa, Match 4th T20I Prediction
Today Match Details
- Series: South Africa tour of India, 2022
- Date: Friday, 17th June, 2022
- Time: 18:30 PKT – 19:00 IST – 13:30 GMT
- Venue: Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot
IND vs SA Live Streaming
- TV channels: The match will be broadcasted on SuperSports TV Network, Sky Sports, Flow Sports, Willow TV, Fox Sports, Fox Sports.
- Live Streaming: The match will be live streaming on Flow Sports app, Ten Sports.
IND vs SA Live Score
- Live Cricket Score: You can watch the live score of the match here: IND vs SA 4th T20I Match Live Score.
Last 5 Matches on this Venue
- Stadium: Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot
- Average 1st Inning Score: 183
- Batting 1st: 1
- Batting 2nd: 2
The surface at the Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium provides a neutral wicket where both the departments are expected to receive a decent amount of help from the surface. Spinners can come lethal in the middle overs while pacers will be in the game throughout.
Ishan Kishan, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (C & WK), Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik, Axar Patel, Harshal Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Avesh Khan, Yuzvendra Chahal
South Africa Squad:
Quinton de Kock (WK), Temba Bavuma (C), Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, Tristan Stubbs, Dwaine Pretorius, Wayne Parnell, Kagiso Rabada, Keshav Maharaj, Anrich Nortje, Tabraiz Shamsi
India vs South Africa Last 5 Matches
- IND: W L L W W
- SA: L W W W W
India vs South Africa Cricket Tips
Key Players to have in your Team
- David Miller (Batter)
- Hardik Pandya (All-Rounder)
- Quinton de Kock (Wicket Keeper)
- Kagiso Rabada (Bowler)
Who will win Today India vs South Africa
South Africa are expected to win this match.
IND vs SA Dream11 Team Prediction
Wicket KeeperQuinton de Kock (C), Rishabh Pant
BattersRuturaj Gaikwad (VC), Ishan Kishan, Shreyas Iyer, David Miller
All RounderHardik Pandya, Dwaine Pretorius
BowlersKagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Harshal Patel
Captain – Vice-CaptainQuinton de Kock (C), Ruturaj Gaikwad (VC)