Ajman vs Emirates Blues, Match 10 Prediction
Today Match Details
- Series: Emirates D50 Tournament, 2023
- Date: Tuesday, 9th May, 2023
- Time: 16:00 PKT – 16:30 IST – 11:00 GMT
- Venue: Malek Cricket Ground 1, Ajman
AJM vs EMB Live Streaming
- TV channels: The match will be broadcasted on Youtube Channels.
- Live Streaming: The match will be live streaming on Fancode app.
AJM vs EMB Live Score
- Live Cricket Score: You can watch the live score of the match here: AJM vs EMB 10th Match Live Score.
Last 5 Matches Played on this Venue
- Stadium: Malek Cricket Ground 1, Ajman
- Average 1st Inning Score: 277
- Batting 1st: 2
- Batting 2nd: 2
Pitch Report for Today’s Match
The pitch at the Malek Cricket Ground 1, Ajman will allow for good stroke play and the batters will find it easy to bat on the surface. It will not allow a lot of assistance to the bowlers and wicket taking is going to be difficult. The average 1st innings score at this venue in the last 7 matches is 190 runs. The pitch at the Malek Cricket Ground 1, Ajman is a sporting one with decent assistance for both batters and bowlers on offer. The team winning the toss may decide to bat or bowl depending on the ground conditions today.
Lovepreet Singh, Sagar Kalyan, Nasir Aziz, Faisal Baig, Rahul Chopra (WK), Zain Ullah Khan, Harshit Kaushik, Adnan ul Mulk (C), Ankur Sangwan, Muhammad Usman and Zohaib Gujjar.
Emirates Blues Squad:
Aryan Saxena, Aryansh Sharma (WK), Alishan Sharafu (C), Ethan D’Souza, Dhruv Parashar, Yash Sabnani, Ali Nasser, Sanchit Sharma, Hardik Pai, Uddish Suri and Daniyal Boriawala.
Ajman vs Emirates Blues Last 5 Matches
- AJM: W W W
- EMB: L L L
Ajman vs Emirates Blues Fantasy Tips
4 Players Team
- L Singh (Batter)
- H Kaushik (All-Rounder)
- R Chopra (Wicket Keeper)
A Sangwan (Bowler)
Who will win Ajman vs Emirates Blues
Ajman are expected to win this match.
AJM vs EMB 11 Player Team
Wicket KeeperR Chopra
BattersA Sharafu, L Singh, A Saxena, E D’Souza
S Sharma, A Naseer, H Kaushik, Z Gujjar
N Aziz, A Sangwan
Captain – Vice-CaptainA Sharafu (C), L Singh (VC)