Australia vs New Zealand, Match 2nd ODI Prediction
Today Match Details
- Series: New Zealand tour of Australia, 2022
- Date: Thursday, 8th September, 2022
- Time: 09:20 PKT – 09:50 IST – 04:20 GMT
- Venue: Cazaly’s Stadium, Cairns
AUS vs NZ Live Streaming
- TV channels: The match will be broadcasted on Sky Sports NZ, Spark Sport.
- Live Streaming: The match will be live streaming on SonyLIV app and website.
AUS vs NZ Live Score
- Live Cricket Score: You can watch the live score of the match here: AUS vs NZ 2nd ODI Match Live Score.
Last 5 Matches Played on this Venue
- Stadium: Cazaly’s Stadium, Cairns
- Average 1st Inning Score: 161
- Batting 1st: 0
- Batting 2nd: 3
Pitch Report for Today’s Match
The pitch of Cazaly’s Stadium, Cairns is a balanced surface. The team, winning the toss will choose to bat first. Meanwhile, the pacers have an advantage on this pitch in the initial overs. The Spinners will surely have an advantage in the middle overs.
Alex Carey, Josh Inglis, David Warner, Steven Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Marcus Stoinis, Glenn Maxwell, Cameron Green, Sean Abbott, Adam Zampa, Mitchell Starc
New Zealand Squad:
Tom Latham, Finn Allen, Kane Williamson, Martin Guptill, Devon Conway, Glenn Phillips, Daryl Mitchell, Michael Bracewell, Tim Southee, Matt Henry, Ben Sears
Australia vs New Zealand Last 5 Matches
- AUS: W L W W W
- NZ: L W W L W
Australia vs New Zealand Cricket Tips
4 Players Team
- Marnus Labuschagne (Batter)
- Michael Bracewell (All-Rounder)
- Josh Inglis (Wicket Keeper)
- Lockie Ferguson (Bowler)
Who will win Today Australia vs New Zealand
New Zealand are expected to win this match.
AUS vs NZ 11 Player Team
Alex Carey, Josh Inglis
David Warner, Marnus Labuschagne, Devon Conway, Daryl Mitchell
Cameron Green, Michael Bracewell
Mitchell Starc, Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson
Captain – Vice-Captain
Marnus Labuschagne (C), Michael Bracewell (VC)