Australia Women Under-19 vs England Women Under-19, Match 2nd Semi-Final Prediction
Today Match Details
- Series: Women’s Under-19 T20 World Cup, 2023
- Date: Friday 27th January, 2023
- Time: 16:45 PKT – 17:15 IST – 11:45 GMT
- Venue: Senwes Park, Potchefstroom
AUS-W U19 vs ENG-W Live Streaming
- TV channels: The match will be broadcasted on Youtube Channels.
- Live Streaming: The match will be live streaming on Fancode.
AUS-W U19 vs ENG-W Live Score
- Live Cricket Score: You can watch the live score of the match here: AUS-W U19 vs ENG-W 2nd Semi-Final Match Live Score.
Last 5 Matches Played on this Venue
- Stadium: Senwes Park, Potchefstroom
- Average 1st Inning Score:
- Batting 1st:
- Batting 2nd:
Pitch Report for Today’s Match
The pitch of Senwes Park, Potchefstroom, Potchefstroom is a balanced surface. The team, winning the toss will choose to bat first. Meanwhile, the pacers have an advantage on this pitch in the initial overs. The Spinners will surely have an advantage in the middle overs.
Australia Women Under-19 Squad:
Paris Hall, Paris Bowdler, Kate Pelle, Rhys McKenna, Samira Dimeglio, Ella Hayward, Amy Smith, Lucy Hamilton, Charis Bekker, Chloe Ainsworth, Milly Illingworth
England Women Under-19 Squad:
Seren Smale, Maddie Ward, Niamh Holland, Davina Perrin, Grace Scrivens, Alexa Stonehouse, Josie Groves, Ryana Macdonald-Gay, Lizzie Scott, Ellie Anderson, Emily Churms
Australia Women Under-19 vs England Women Under-19 Last 5 Matches
- AUS-W U19:
Australia Women Under-19 vs England Women Under-19 Cricket Tips
4 Players Team
- Claire Moore (Batter)
- Amy Smith (All-Rounder)
- Maddie Ward (Wicket Keeper)
- Chloe Ainsworth (Bowler)
Who will win Today Australia Women Under-19 vs England Women Under-19
England Women Under-19 are expected to win this match.
AUS-W U19 vs ENG-W 11 Player Team
Wicket KeeperMaddie Ward
Liberty Heap, Jemima Spence, Claire Moore, Eleanor Larosa
Alexa Stonehouse, Amy Smith
Hannah Baker, Mary Taylor, Chloe Ainsworth, Milly Illingworth
Captain – Vice-Captain
Claire Moore (C), Amy Smith (VC)