Pakistan Association Cricket Club vs United Services Recreation Club, Match 5 Prediction
Today Match Details
- Series: Hong Kong Premier League One-Day Tournament, 2023
- Date: Sunday, 22nd January, 2023
- Time: 06:00 PKT – 06:30 IST – 01:00 GMT
- Venue: Mission Road Ground, Mong Kok
PACC vs USRC Live Streaming
- TV channels: The match will be broadcasted on Youtube Channels.
- Live Streaming: The match will be live streaming on Fancode.
PACC vs USRC Live Score
- Live Cricket Score: You can watch the live score of the match here: PACC vs USRC 5th Match Live Score.
Last 5 Matches Played on this Venue
- Stadium: Mission Road Ground, Mong Kok
- Average 1st Inning Score: 251
- Batting 1st: 4
- Batting 2nd: 1
Pitch Report for Today’s Match
The Mission Road Ground delivers a neutral wicket where both the departments are expected to receive decent amount of help from the surface. Spinners will play an dominating role in the middle overs.
Pakistan Association Cricket Club Squad:
Aliyaan Zahir, Ehsan Nawaz, Hafeez Khan, Hamed Khan, Hassan Khan Mohammad, Manjinder Singh, Mohammad Rawaid Etesham, Nasrulla Rana, Tanwir Afzal (C), Yasim Murtaza, Zeeshan Ali (WK)
United Services Recreation Club Squad:
Aftab Hussain, Ali Mohammad, Mohammad Awais, Ibrahim Amir, Akbar Khan (C), Shan Raja, Muhammad Soban, Muhammad Umar (WK), Waqar Dawood, Waqas Khan, Zakir Hayat
Pakistan Association Cricket Club vs United Services Recreation Club Last 5 Matches
- PACC: W L L L W
- USRC: L L L
Pakistan Association Cricket Club vs United Services Recreation Club Cricket Tips
4 Players Team
- Aftab Hossain (Batter)
- Tanvir Afzal (All-Rounder)
- Zeeshan Ali (Wicket Keeper)
- Ali Mohammad (Bowler)
Who will win Today Pakistan Association Cricket Club vs United Services Recreation Club
Pakistan Association Cricket Club are expected to win this match.
PACC vs USRC 11 Player Team
Zakir Hayat, Manjidar Singh, Aftab Hossain
Tanvir Afzal, Ysur Mutaza, Ibrahim Amir, Akbar Khan
Ali Mohammad, Waqar Dawood, Ehsan Nawaz
Captain – Vice-Captain
Tanvir Afzal (C), Zakir Hayat (VC)