South Africa vs Zimbabwe, Super 12 – Match 6 Prediction
Today Match Details
- Series: T20 World Cup, 2022
- Date: Monday, 24th October, 2022
- Time: 13:00 PKT – 13:30 IST – 08:00 GMT
- Venue: Bellerive Oval, Hobart
SA vs ZIM Live Streaming
- TV channels: The match will be broadcasted on Sony Sports Network, PTV & ARY Digital Networks, Gazi TV, Rabbithole, Willow, Hotstar, Sky Sports, SuperSport, StarHub, Now TV, YuppTV.
- Live Streaming: The match will be live streaming on Disney+Hotstar.
SA vs ZIM Live Score
- Live Cricket Score: You can watch the live score of the match here: SA vs ZIM Super 12 – Match 6 Live Score.
Last 5 Matches Played on this Venue
- Stadium: Bellerive Oval, Hobart
- Average 1st Inning Score: 156
- Batting 1st: 2
- Batting 2nd: 3
Pitch Report for Today’s Match
The Hobart Stadium’s surface is quite creamy to bat on and often high scoring matches have been witnessed at this venue. Teams like to chase here as the pitch often progressively gets better and settled as the match progresses. Spinners are a little less effective as compared to pacers on this track.
South Africa Squad:
Nazrul Hossain Shanto, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Litton Das, Shakib Al Hasan (C), Afif Hossain, Yasir Ali, Nurul Hassan (WK), Mosaddek Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Taskin Ahmed, Hasan Mahmud
Vikramjit Singh, Max ODowd (WK), Bas de Leede, Colin Ackermann, Tom Cooper, Scott Edwards (C & wk), Shariz Ahmad, Tim Pringle, Tim Van der Gugten, Fred Klaasen, Paul Van Meekeren
South Africa vs Zimbabwe Last 5 Matches
- SA: W L L W W
- ZIM: W L W W L
South Africa vs Zimbabwe Cricket Tips
4 Players Team
- Craig Ervine (Batter)
- Sean Williams (All-Rounder)
- Quinton de Kock (Wicket Keeper)
- Kagiso Rabada (Bowler)
Who will win Today South Africa vs Zimbabwe
Zimbabwe are expected to win this match.
SA vs ZIM 11 Player Team
Quinton de Kock
Craig Ervine, Reeza Hendricks, David Miller
Sikandar Raza, Sean Williams, Aiden Markram
Kagiso Rabada, Blessing Muzurabani, Anrich Nortje, Marco Jansen
Captain – Vice-Captain
Kagiso Rabada (C), Reeza Hendricks (VC)